Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, May 10, 2010

sELamaT HaRi iBu

~9 Mei 2010~

Selamat hari ibu buat wanita2 yang bergelar ibu di seluruh dunia... tanpa ibu siapalah kita...
even post ni lambat 2hari tapi aku still nak post jgk.. hehehe~



this special entry i dedicate to my late mom that already passed away about 7 years ago...
so sad coz i never say this word to my mom... and now i know i never have a chance to say it anymore..
that's why we always heard people say " menyesal kemudian xde gunanye"...
tapi xper la.. no matter how and no matter what, i always pray for u mom... i'll try to pray for u as much as i can as long as i'm still alive.. wut can i say, I REALLY LOVE U SOO DAMN MUCH!!! nothing can replace all the things that u've done for me to raised me up... even i just can be with u about 14 years...
now, ur daughter already a big big girl... no more cry in the dark, no more afraid of lonely... i just can stand on my own feet... u don't have to worry about me mom... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment